Wireless Control Smart Switch for Electrical Appliances
Client requirement was to develop the IoT based device, which can control the on-off of any electrical device at home by using wireless technologies. The device is connected to the internet via wi-fi, and access through the smartphone application.
We implemented the wireless controlled switch for all electrical appliances. Using mobile phone interface, users can remotely control the appliances by turning them, on/off from anywhere at any time.
Features of the Application
- Control the home Electrical appliances from anywhere with your smartphone app.
- Real-time device status provided to App
- Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Set scheduled/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Triggered on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- IoT technology.
- Wireless technology.
- Embedded technology.
Technical Specifications of the Device:
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200 watts
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz.
Hardware Design Units:
- ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module(802.11 b/g/n)
- Relays(230V, AC supply)
- Android Application
- Wi-Fi connectivity on Android Mobile Device
- Arduino IDE.
Benefits of the Solution:
- Automated and accurate.
- Avoid Over charge to extend the battery Life for Rechargeable Electrical Appliances.
- Low cost &Portable Implementation.
- This device yields convenience, energy efficiency and safety.
- It facilitates the elderly and disabled individuals with much ease.