IoT Gateway Development
Faststream technologies developed Smart-Hub IoT gateway for Home & Building Automation, Our Smart-Hub IoT Gateway support a number of wireless IoT Protocols and help facilitate communication of the memory constrained wireless sensor nodes within the personal area network and the external network. Our IoT Smart-Hub Gateway integrates powerful dual core cortex A9 and supports both 2.4 GHz and Sub-GHz ISM band. Faststream Smart-Hub Gateways is deployment ready and is truly a plug & Play device and can be easily customized for rapid field deployment. Our Smart-Hub also integrates 128 Bit AES for end to end data security. The Gateway software implements OSGi based modular software approach and supports a wide range of web-connectivity protocols like MQTT, CoAP, HTTP REST API for seamless cloud connectivity.
- Powerful dual Core Cortex A9 Process @1.9GHz
- Linux 3.10.17 BSP embedded
- Supports 6LoWPAN and IEEE 802.15.4e standards
- Supports up to 200 Wireless nodes
- Power saving mode and fanless design
- Implements NAT64 for seamless connectivity between IPV4 & IPv6 networks
- Secure boot, Trust Architecture
- 128 AES for enhanced data security
- Tamper detection
- OTA – Over the Air Firmware update
- Wi-Fi — 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Cellular UMTS / HSPA+ / 2G / 3G/4G
- Ethernet: — 2x Ethernet
- Modbus – RS485/RS232
- CAN Bus
- Inputs/Outputs: GPIOs and Sensors interface
- Highly integrated processors with a broad range of integrated I/O’s to reduce design complexity and time to market.
- Comprehensive security features include cryptographic accelerators, high-assurance boot and tamper protection.
- Network Security using SSL/TLS
- End Node device discovery, Configuration and Provisioning.
This IoT gateway provides several applications including but not limited to Smart Home & Building Automation, Smart Energy Monitoring, Industrial Automation Smart City and Smart Agriculture.