1.AUTOSAR RTE R4.0.3 Module development
- Faststream Technologies is providing Embedded designs along with the input configurations to the Tools team for captured requirements in RTE and documenting
- We have a good Expertise on Software Description, System and ECU configuration for AUTOSAR RTE R4.0.3 Module development
- We were generating the Test Cases to test the RTE Generation Tool and documenting the Test Cases. Test cases were tested on x86 Platform and Tricore ECU
- Faststream has the capabilities on all RTE interfaces as Client-Server, Mode Switch, Sender-Receiver and Nv Data Interface
- Faststream Technologies has worked on development of Intra and Inter ECU designs in RTE and Single Core Multiple Partitions and Multi Core designs in RTE
- Our Engineers were involved in COM Stack through Signals and Signal Groups
- Faststream Technologies has worked on E2E protection and Functional Safety Requirements according to ISO 26262 for RTE Module and also has implemented Data types Compatibility in RTE
- We have strong Expertise those were busy in running QAC tests for RTE generated Code
2.AUTOSAR Stack for Battery Management for Tier-I
- We are providing the onsite support for RTE Interfaces
- Analyzing System Extract and preparation of Software and ECU Description
- Faststream has worked for RTE Interface of CDD modules
- Worked on Integration of Modules and Testing of Stack
3.AUTOSAR COMMUNICATION(Ethernet) stack integration and testing
- Faststream Technologies has configured the AUTOSAR Communication stack (Com, tcpip, soad, ethif, ethsm, pdur etc.) using tool K-SAR and integrated using GHS Compiler
- Faststream’s Designer has used the Lauterbach Trace32 debugger in the MPC5784g microcontroller and tested the stack using python scripts.
- Faststream Technologies used the configuration management tools like SVN and RTC to store the code and test reports
- Our Engineers have implemented the update and configuration management (UCM) in AUTOSAR adaptive platform using C++14
- Faststream is providing services for updating the software and its configuration running on AUTOSAR adaptive platform
- Faststream communicates with dependent components like (Diagnostics, state management, and execution management) using SOME/IP
- We have Implemented the test cases for developed software using the google test (gtest) framework
- Our AUTOSAR Designer designed and implemented a shared library to monitor USB bus events by registering to udev kernel subsystems
4.SWC and BSW Development for Continental Display System
- Faststream Technologies has designed and implemented the Application Software Components for DIM, DCL, POWC, HEATM Modules
- We have worked on the MCAL Integration for the Continental Display System and configured the RTE and BSW
- We have Configured RTE and BSW using the EB-Tresos, Autocore OS
- At Faststream, we used the Classic Autosar (4.3) Based Application Systems and ST SPC584Bx Microcontroller based ECU
A leading OEM Company. Customer was looking for development in the AUTOSAR architecture.
- With a unique requirement to fetch the legacy software as well as develop the new software for a number of variants of ECUs, Faststream Technologies has provided a unique solution by commonly implementing the base software one for single core and another for multi core processors.
- In addition with this, Faststream Technologies has simplified the developmental process using the IBM’s Application Lifecycle management tools and plethora of Vector tools like PReeVision, DaVinci Developer, Developer, CaNoe, CANalyzer, Altium’s Tasking compiler, and Green Hills debugger.
- In order to configure all the I/Os for all the different variants, Faststream has also developed a common Complex Device Driver Suite. To facilitate the software testing before the hardware procurement, virtual target testing was implemented to accelerate the development and reduce the cost of functional testing.
- The scalability of the BSW software along with the various automated testing scripts on NI and ETAS HILs across various other platforms of the OEM, provided them with extra functionality.
- The improved Agile and AUTOSAR methodology set a new standard of process improvement during a typical quarterly process auditing exercise at the OEM.
- Efficient management and distribution of work which reduced the developmental time, effort, and costs;For example, each ECU took only 1700 Man hours to fully configure and implement.
- Due to the rapid development of the ECUs, our customer is currently putting into production vehicles implementing various new functionalities, thereby increasing the sales figures of the OEM.
- Less time for development and more rigorous automated, functional and virtual testing means the final software obtained is very high in quality and reliability.