The developed IP integrates basic serial interface protocols like UART, SPI and I2C into a single AXI interface port. The individual modules for these protocols have been implemented in a ruggedized form to avoid bus errors due to interfering noise from various sources thus making it suitable for application in automobile electronics.
- AXI4-Lite standard user interface. Connects as a 32-bit slave on AXI interface
- Ruggedized SPI, I2C and UART interface
- User configurable number and type of interfaces through a configuration tool
- User configurable parameters of each interface like baudrate/ datarate, modes, length of transmission etc.
- Supports master and slave modes for SPI and I2C interfaces
- Configurable number of slaves on SPI interface
- Contains hardware FIFO for UART, SPI and I2C interfaces with configurable depth upto 1024 words
- Sensor interfaces with SPI and I2C protocol.
- UART interfaces for data transmission between nodes.