Industrial CPU Board
CPU board designed for use in complex hardware system implements functions of retay protection, control and automation. The CPU boards for Embedded systems, Faststream Technologies offers a broad portfolio of x86 and ARM-based Embedded boards in the most common form factors and various performance classes. We design and manufacture custom CPU boards and Carrier boards for Xscale and Freescale ARM-based architectures. We design and produce ad-hoc solutions which integrate your I/O needs onboard to perfectly suit your machine needs. We deliver complete systems from mechanics and accessories point of view.
We provide custom CPU boards to customers to whom we design the software. To give maximum performance at the lowest possible cost, we offer CPU board solutions appropriate to the needs and also the components with the longest life cycle in terms of product availability.
As for ARM-based solutions, we design both carrier boards and and special Cortex-A8 based ARM boards, for commercially available CPU modules as well as tailored for some specific applications like vending, food-processing, digital-signage, and so on.
- Freescale P1020NXE2HFB chip
- 4*PCI-e HOST,1*PCI-E HOST/Device
- 1*RS485 Isolation,1*RS422 Isolation
- Develop custom bootloader
- Port RTEMS RTOS(4.10.99) as main RTOS
- Port Linux 2.6.35 as secondary OS
- Implement Inter-core communication based on OpenMCAPI library
BSP and drivers for Linux, Windows, CE and QNX running onto our CPU boards.
Features of the Application
- Professional food appliances
- Small Vending machines
- Parking & ticketing machines (especially outdoor)
- Small distributed touch-controllers for building & home automation
- Touch Controllers
- Small Controls with friendly “smartphone like” graphic interface
- Real-Time Automation Controllers