By the virtue of mobile technologies, the tech-savvy generation is more empowered today. With the increasing role of technology, the demand for helpdesk resources and support also increases. With the help of Helpdesk software, Customer Support can receive, process, and respond to incident or service requests. Faststream Technologies offers a ticket management software that facilitates you to manage all your customer interactions via e-mail, web portal, phone, social networking sites and chat. Running your Helpdesk should be a hassle-free experience. With Faststream Technologies, make out the correct pattern in your team’s endeavor, and infuse better performance. We bring down staff from all departments, to provide a great customer service experience. We ensure that when Customers wants to connect, they get support through a variety of channels — email, phone, live chat, social media and more. We enable the customers to find the solution to their queries on their own. Recognizing the uniqueness of your business, we facilitate you to customize and integrate it with other apps.
- Better user satisfaction and support:
- Improve the support experience for customer by rendering continuous technical support via email, phone, chat or self-help.
- Gain knowledge of the problem areas:
- Manage your Training and communication needs better by understanding the pattern of reporting from support interactions.
- Deploy professionals on complex issues:
- Focus on strategic initiatives that promote teaching and learning.
- Customer happiness:
- We offer a helpdesk software that has responsive design, which can be used on any device.
- Team Performance:
- Figure out the top performers who are providing the solution to the most customer queries.
Helpdesk software features
- Manage service requests:
- Monitor and control your service request by automatically converting emails to tickets, assigning tickets to the employees, and facilitate automatic escalations based on business requirements, repetitive tasks, and ticket severity.
- Manage IT assets:
- Automatically locate assets around your network based on IP range/subnet, link assets with users and helpdesk tickets, and by setting up parent-child relationship track assets. Incident History enables an audit trail of helpdesk tickets associated with each asset, thus assisting you in asset replacement.
- Deploy knowledge base:
- Solve repetitive and common issues by enabling employee self-service through FAQs and knowledge base articles.
- Communicate with users and staff:
- Manage helpdesk tickets with two-way email correspondence. Get email notification on your mobile phone via SMS alerts and upgrade your services through customer satisfaction surveys.