The new features can improve key business process significantly without requiring a complex implementation of new modules. This focus on simplicity is something that the Microsoft Dynamics NAV user community is likely to applaud. A business solution from Microsoft uniquely brings together business applications, data, documents, and devices, with your people at the center, helping them make the most of their time. From server to cloud and desktop to mobileget one familiar user experience to automate your business, increase sales, enhance collaboration, and amaze your customers. A rich domain knowledge and engineering expertise from proven, end-to-end services deployments through Microsoft Dynamics NAV product suites that help our clients manage future growth and meet the shifting market demands with ease.
Microsoft Dynamics portfolio impresses with its user interface based on Microsoft Office, making the software intuitive and easy to use from the outset. The open architecture ensures fast and cost-effective implementation, adaptation and maintenance. Integration with the Microsoft Office system is adding a great deal of efficiency and control to our company. Build integrating solutions between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other products using web services or other approaches depending on requirements for performance and complexity of integration.
Reason behind for choosing Microsoft dynamics Navision services
- Unable to get to accurate information about business operations.
- Your current system reliability issue.
- Grown beyond current software and incremental changes are ineffective.
- Manual, time consuming, inconsistent processes impeding change and growth.
- No purchase and / or production planning in place.
- Inconsistent visibility to data in order to make confident decisions./li>
- People running around a lot to try and get information.
- ‘Hacking’ multiple spreadsheets to get reports.
Identifying functional gaps between existing and planned systems and processes is the starting point for every successful implementation. Most of the related Microsoft technologies have been made to assist the operations of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV system in order to utilize the power of other languages and technologies that can be integrated into Navision to provide out-of-the-box functionalities and solve the problem of the end user. The new functionality must enable new processes or improve and change existing ones. Though business processes are key to a successful implementation, an implementation will only hit its goals if the people who are affected by it are totally committed to its success.
Our MS dynamics NAV service Features include
- System adapting to specific needs of your company.
- Role-based data views, providing relevant data for each user role.
- Support for international trading – foreign branches and multiple currencies.
- Key processes automated across your business.
- Compatible with other technologies with no need for extensive IT infrastructure.
- Improved efficiency of financial procedures.
- The mobile connection between local and remote workers.