SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment), PHY layer handles the low-level SATA protocol and signalling. SATA-PHY Verification IP provides a smart and effective way to verify SATA PHY Features with 1.5 or 3.0 o6 6.0 GBPS Speed features.
The Verification IP is fully compliant with the latest SATA specifications. VIP is compatible with UVM 1.x and upper methodologies and provides an extensive SV based coverage and assertions.
- VIP support and configuration
- Configurable Parameters.
- Configurable Speed of operation.
- Configurable timers.
- Configurable pin interface.
- Data Serialization and deserialization.
- 8b/10b encoding and decoding.
- Supports 1.5GT/s 0nly or 1.5GT/s and 3.0GT/s or 1.5GT/s,3.0GT/s and 6.0GT/s.
- Utilizes 8-bit, 16 bit or 32-bit parallel interface to transmit and receive data.
- Data & clock recovery from serial stream on SATA BUS.
- Error indication.
- COMINIT and COMRESET transmission & reception.
- OOB signalling detection & transmission.
- Support power management modes.
- Perform power on sequencing and Speed negotiation.
- Detect K28.5 Comma character.
- Provide device status to Link layer.
- Fully compliant to UVM.
- Call back support.
- Error injection.
- Easy portable to all SV and UVM
- Verification Environment.
- Faster test bench.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.