MIPI MPHY Verification IP is compliant with MIPI MPHY specification and verifies MPHY phy. MPHY Verification IP is developed by experts who have worked on complex protocols before.
MIPI MPHY VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
MIPI MPHY VIP comes with optional Smart Visual Protocol Debugger (Smart ViPDebug), which is GUI based debugger to speed up debugging.
- Supports 3.0, 4.1 MIPI MPHY Specification.
- Support Type-1 and Type-II operations.
- Supports both serial and protocol layer interface.
- Supports all PWM 0-7 gear of operation.
- Supports all HS 1,2,3,4 gear of operation.
- Serial recovers clock from input serial data stream.
- Supports clock recovery.
- Supports disabling of NRZ and PWM for easy serial debugging.
- Support all LCC commands.
- Support fine grain control of each timing parameter.
- Support timing checks to validate each timing period.
- Support programmable sync pattern and length.
- Support programmable adapt pattern and length.
- Support following 8b/10b error insertion and detection,
- Invalid K character injection
- Injection of disparity errors
- Wrong K character injection
- Corruption of Marker characters
- Supports periodic Filler (NOP) insertion.
- Supports periodic Marker 1 insertion.
- Supports periodic fixed pattern sending to verify MPHY support for PCI Express, Unipro.
- Supports inband reset signaling and detection.
- Supports Test Pattern generation and checking (CJTPAT and CRPAT).
- Supports Inter lane skew insertion and detection.
- Supports glitch detection.
- MPHY Receiver models clock recovery and jitter compensation.
- Support Line configuration.
- Monitor,Detects and notifies the testbench of all protocol and timing errors.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Status counters for various events in bus.
- Callbacks in transmitter and receiver for various events.
- MIPI MPHY Verification IP comes with complete test suite to test every feature of MIPI MPHY specification.
- Functional coverage for complete MIPI MPHY features
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of MIPI MPHY designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Tx,Rx and monitor
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.