Semiconductor technology affects nearly every industry segment directly or indirectly, either by allowing more newer capacities in hardware products or by enabling for new classifications of services and solutions as well as products.
With over 200+ tape-outs, we have the proficiency to take care of increasing intricacy of Digital as well as Mixed/Signal SoCs while guaranteeing quicker time-to-market. Faststream Technologies additionally offers FPGA design and development expertise to cater low volume and faster time to market needs.
Our matured procedures and detailed checklist have allowed us to implement complicated projects in networking, customer devices, automobile, smart phones, multimedia, aerospace, servers, automated test tools, MEMS, VIP development, as well as EDA device validation. We have contributed to the development of Verification IPs (VIPs) which are utilized by leading semiconductor businesses worldwide.
What keeps you up at night?
The intermittent nature of the semiconductor industry is proving to be fairly challenging and semiconductor firms are having a hard time to enhance the usage of capital-intensive tools in a time of varying need. They encounter the continuous risk of obsolescence from competitors with disruptive technologies. Cutting-edge technologies could assist them to locate the best equilibrium in between growth, success, and profitability.
Why should you consider Faststream Technologies?
- Comprehensive experience: We give Tier 1 and Tier 2 Semiconductor Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), fab and fabless design houses, as well as integrated tool manufacturers with an extensive portfolio of engineering, manufacturing IT and automation, and enterprise IT solutions to allow strategic partnerships.
- Engineering know-how: We provide engineering design services for concept semiconductors, architecture, design implementation, synthesis, physical design, obsolescence management, and post-silicon validation. We additionally address 450mm R&D challenges that the semiconductor production industry is presently facing. Our professionals are amongst the most effective in ASIC & FPGA Design, wafer processing, metrology, implantation, lithography, yield management, ATE, Assembly and Packaging, and Manufacturing implementation systems. Our product engineering expertise has been improved over years and improved with the specialist partnership that gives “specification to silicon” engineering services to OEMs as well as component manufacturers.
- Expertise: Our comprehensive partnerships with clients have permitted us to build a deep base of expertise as well as know-how in transforming their business procedures while optimizing their operational expenses.
- Comprehensive IT solutions: For over 15 years, Faststream Technologies has been supplying IT solutions throughout application managed services, application testing, CRM, aftermarket services, infrastructure management, business process outsourcing, as well as product lifecycle process solutions. Our “ALT ASM” solutions have aided customers in decrease their IT costs by over 30% and have assisted to ensure a clear and transparent model that connects service level agreements to business-level KPIs.
- Enterprise Application Services: We provide unique value on an end-to-end basis for SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft consumers, ensuring that they get the optimum business transformation solutions at the right cost.
- Expertise from specification to silicon (RTL-GDSII-DFT).
- 200+ Tape-outs from 180 to 16nm technology nodes.
- First engineering services company to Tape-out multiple 16nm SoCs.
- Expertise across verification disciplines: IP, Cluster, SoC, Formal, Low Power, and Mixed Signal.
- Expertise is System Verilog, SystemC, C++, Verilog, VHDL, VMM, OVM, and UVM.
- 50+ field proven Verification IPs.
- Found 100+ bugs in market proven design IPs.
Faststream Technologies Offerings and Solutions:
Analog to Digital (ADC) and Digital to Analog (DAC) Converters:
A key area of Faststream Technologies core expertise is data converters, specifically high-performance ADCs. Our ADC designs are the backbone of several innovative imager designs, offering data conversion with high signal integrity, reduced power, and reduced silicon area.
- Application enhanced ADC and DAC circuits from low power to high-speed to high-resolution varying from 8-bit to 16-bit.
- Successive approximation AD converters.
- Pipeline AD converters.
- Single-slope with accelerated ramp AD converters.
- Custom hybrid AD converters for application specific designs.
- Custom DA converter design from low power to high-resolution application needs.
Analog Circuit design:
- Mixed-Signal Cores (ADC, DAC)
- Off-Chip Drivers and Receivers (LVDS/HSTL/SSTL)
- Voltage Regulators
- Standard Cell Libraries
- Phase Locked Loops
- Migrate Existing designs to New Technologies.
- Optimize Performance, Power, and Cost.
- Obsolete Parts
Full Custom Design:
- Methodology development
- EDA View Generation
- Automated and Full Custom Layout
- Circuit Simulation and Mixed-Signal Verification
- SEMI communication protocol development — SEMI Equipment Communications Standard (SECS), High-Speed SECS Message Services (HSMS) and other custom-made protocols
- Equipment data acquisition – SEMI standards E120, E125, E132, E134
- GEM 300 standards
- Automated test device development
- Competency in SEMI equipment data procurement standards.
- Migration of legacy software to new technologies.
Software Maintenance and Support:
- Equipment software reengineering
- Equipment software enhancements
- Technical assistance
- Installation, testing and maintenance of material handling software in the fab.
- Functional testing
- Performance and reliability testing.
- Compliance testing for SEMI and GEM 300 standards.